More than one-quarter of ALL websites in the world is built on WordPress! And more than half of all sites built using one of CMS out there is on WordPress. We are talking about some impressive number of 75 million online places using WordPress to reach people. There is no other CMS that can be even compared with these figures.
WordPress is a CMS of choice in different categories and some big business names are using it (so what are you waiting for?!). As a result, here’s our list of WordPress business websites examples for you to explore and get inspired.
Brands and Business
• Bata – a famous and globally present shoemaker. They serve a million customers each day with a business model based on quality and accessibility for all.
• Courvoisier – one of the most recognizable alcoholic brands in the world!
• UPS official blog – UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions. They created a blog to connect and discuss with their users. As they say: “it’s a home for vigorous discussions on the issues and trends of interest to any business with global operations or aspirations.”
• Renault Group – the French multinational vehicle manufacturer established in 1899. The company produces a range of cars and vans, and in the past, trucks, tractors, tanks, buses/coaches and auto rail vehicles.
• Ovarian cancer research fund alliance – the largest global organization dedicated to advancing ovarian cancer research while supporting women and their families. Their mission is “to promote, advocate for and support scientific research as it relates to the causes, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and cure for ovarian cancer. To provide education about ovarian cancer. To promote, advocate for and provide supportive services to persons affected by ovarian cancer. And to foster alliances to further those purposes”
• Canadian Olympic team – the official website bringing news from all teams and members of Canadian Olympic team
• The Obama Foundation – The Obama Foundation established in January 2014. It aims to “carry on the great, unfinished project of renewal and global progress.”
• Dow Jones – Dow Jones brings together world-leading data, media, membership and intelligence solutions to power the most ambitious companies and professionals.
• CNN – you know these guys, breaking news!
• TED – TED is a nonprofit with the goal to spread good ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). It is a global community, welcoming people from every discipline and culture who seek a deeper understanding of the world.
• Usain Bolt – his bio says: “Arguably the most naturally gifted athlete the world has ever seen, Usain St Leo Bolt, created history at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio when he achieved the ‘Triple Triple’, three gold medals at three consecutive Olympic Games.” And he uses WordPress to promote his activities, both in sport and his Foundation!”
• Snoop Dog – this old Dog uses WP to share his music, videos, tour info and even promote his online shop (which is actually much less developed than his WordPress website).
• Justin Timberlake – this multi-talented artist is using WP site to share information on all his activities. This includes his music, movies, brands, tours and provides the link to his store.
• Justin Bieber – a world phenomenon since his youngest age. He promotes his songs and tours via this WordPress website.
There you have it. We gathered some of best examples for you, but there is no time to show all the ways you and your business can use WordPress. See more examples here, and as well, add your own WordPress website in the comment below.