Besides the standard WordPress widgets, the Trawell theme provides several additional custom made widgets. Widgets that are added to this theme by the Trawell Buddy plugin have a Trawell prefix and widgets added by our plugins have a Meks prefix.
To manage widgets, go to Appearance -> Widgets as shown in the image below.
Added by the Trawell Buddy plugin:
- Trawell Posts – similar to the standard WordPress post widget but with an attractive design and more options provided
- Trawell Categories – similar to the standard WordPress category widget, but you can explicitly choose which categories to display as well as drag and drop their ordering
Please note that you need to install the Trawell Buddy plugin to enable additional features, such as custom widgets.
Added via Meks plugins:
- Meks Easy Ads Widget – a great solution if you are using image advertisements on your website.
- Meks Smart Social Widget – you can use this widget to display social icons.
- Meks Smart Author Widget – use this widget to display your user/author profile info.
- Meks Easy Instagram Widget – you can use this widget to display your Instagram photos.
- Meks Simple Flickr Widget – display your flicker photo-stream with this widget.
- Meks Smart ThemeForest Widget – you can display your or other users
Highlight or unwrap a widget
As an additional feature provided by Trawell theme, each widget on the website has a possibility to be displayed in an alternative styling. As shown in the image below, there are two options, to “highlight” a widget, or to “unwrap” it. Highlighting a widget will make it appear in the special color scheme, set through the theme options. If the widget is unwrapped, it will be shown without a container box.