If you want to insert a picture in your WordPress post, just push the button, if you need a new paragraph, quoted text, different headlines or even video embedded? A piece of cake, it’s all on one click!
But what if you want to create comparison table to show your product or service advantages over others directly in your post?
Or you want to list all different offerings and packages in one place for your potential customers in what is visually appeling price table?
Maybe your sport magazine needs a good table to show last game results over the whole league or best player’s achievements?
First instinct, you’re looking for the button that will let you create a table as easy as everything else in WordPress? Well, sorry, this time there is no magic button, you will either need to learn to code, or use one of the great WordPress plugins.
But before we go to the list of top table plugins for WordPress, let’s first determine what great tables should look like.
- Tables should be responsive! There is no question should your website have a mobile version; the real question is should this be the only one! And in the world where 60% of visits come from mobile devices, responsive tables are a must.
- Tables should look good! It’s your website, not excel sheet. One of the differences between useful and less good plugins is level of customization, possibilities to add pictures, change grids, backgrounds, etc.
- Tables should be well incorporated into your website, and you don’t want to have a table that looks like something you found on the street and thought “this will look good on my website!”
Best WordPress table plugin suggestions
Plugin with a lot of features, unofficially named as the best plugin for creating comparison tables.
Other features to be mentioned:
· Responsive option (stacks)
· Predefined icons
· Rows or cols lines
· Option to mark the first column for specification labels
· Option to add labels and featured row and cols
· Works with shortcodes
· Option to add subheaders
· Option to choose the color of the header
· Great and simple design
· Option to upload and use images
· Optional center aligning
How it works:
wpData Tables is a premium plugin and for several years absolute bestseller among premium Table plugins. And there is a list of reasons why is it like that.
No coding skills are required for this plugin, yet your tables will have a professional look and absolute usability. wpData Tables allows you to quickly build and insert interactive tables and charts in any of your WordPress posts or pages with such features as multi-criteria filtering, sorting, or export to PDF. You can create tables practically from any source, including MySQL query, Google Spreadsheet, PHP array, Excel file, CSV file, JSON and XML input sources… And if you like you can create the tables and charts without any predefined source files from WordPress back-end.
wpData Tables is a plugin that performs all the work for you, and you only need to set it up once. The price is 44$ with six months support (extended support to 12 months will cost you additional 15$).
Free and modern WordPress table builder that helps you build any type of HTML tables. No need to have any HTML or CSS knowledge to build tables that looks proper on any type of device. It uses column builder where you can specify how it will look on different devices. You can choose among more than 100 table stables and have an unlimited color schema!
Hope you liked our recommendations and examples we provided. Let us know how these table plugins for WordPress worked out for you and if you have an example of yours to share!