As you are able to pick different sidebar for each post/page, Safarica provides a possibility to use an unlimited number of sidebars. By default, you have 5 predefined sidebars you may want to use.
- Home Sidebar – This sidebar will be displayed on your home page.
- Blog Sidebar – By default, this sidebar will be displayed on your single post template.
- Page Sidebar – By default, this sidebar will be displayed on your page templates.
- Archive Sidebar – This sidebar is displayed on the archive pages, such as tags, categories, author, search, etc…
- Footer – Footer is completely widgetized so you will use this sidebar to manage widgets in the footer area.
For additional custom sidebars, go to Theme Options -> General and you will find an option to specify the number of additional sidebars.
Finally, after saving theme options and when you go to Appearance -> Widgets you will see all predefined and custom sidebars ready for use.