Besides the standard WordPress widgets, the Safarica theme provides several additional custom made widgets. Widgets that are added to this theme by the Safarica Buddy plugin have a Safarica prefix and widgets added by our plugins have a Meks prefix.
To manage widgets, go to Appearance -> Widgets as shown in the image below.
Added by the Safarica Buddy plugin:
- Safarica Flickr – You can display your flicker photo-stream with this widget.
- Safarica Posts – Similar to WordPress post widget but with more options provided, you can choose post only for a specific category and choose your order type. Styled to fit Safarica theme look.
- Safarica Video – You can easily display YouTube or Vimeo videos with this widget.
- Safarica Ads – Great solution if you are using advertisement on your website. You have an option to put 150×150 or 300×250 ads here.
- Safarica ThemeForest – You can display your or other users ThemeForest items here, with affiliate links as well.
- Safarica Social Box – You can use this widget to display up to 40 social icons which this theme supports.
- Safarica Author – You can use this widget to display author/user profile info.
Added via Meks plugins:
- Meks Easy Ads Widget – a great solution if you are using image advertisements on your website.
- Meks Smart Social Widget – you can use this widget to display social icons.
- Meks Smart Author Widget – use this widget to display your user/author profile info.
- Meks Easy Instagram Widget – you can use this widget to display your Instagram photos.
- Meks Simple Flickr Widget – display your flicker photo-stream with this widget.
- Meks Smart ThemeForest Widget – you can display your or other users